Face it: Nobody but your fellow TI's will believe you. Some guy named Matt went on the Dr. Phil show, expecting to be believed. He was ridiculed. Dr. Phil is a publicity-hungry half-baked head shrinker and minor celebrity. He's a total piece of shit.
Never, ever go to a shrink for help. They've never been exposed to danger, except maybe in rush hour traffic, traveling to their little offices, where they spend their time ruining other peoples' lives.
They will listen to your story and put you in a neat little box that fits their very narrow view of the world, categorizing you as delusional or schizoid, and ruin your lives even further.
Join the anti-psychiatry coalition and learn how they think and how full of holes their diagnoses are.
This entire program is derived from the DSM-IV. So never, EVER , TRUST A SHRINK. THEY CAN ONLY HARM YOU. TAKE THE PERPS ON HEAD ON. PUT THEM IN FEAR FOR THEIR VERY LIVES.
THAT'S WHAT THEY DO TO US. RIGHT? THE PERP ACROSS THE STREET IS ON THE RUN. HE HASN'T SHOWN HIS FACE FOR THREE DAYS BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF ME. HE THINKS I'M GONNA BLOW HIS HEAD OFF. WELL, I WON'T. BULLETS ARE EXPENSIVE AND HE ISN'T WORTH THE EXPENDITURE. TODAY, HE CALLED OUT FOR REINFORCEMENTS. A WHITE SUV PARKED IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND THEN LEFT. SHORTLY THEREAFTER, THE PERP LEFT, ALSO. PROBABLY WENT OVER THE THE CLARION HOTEL WHERE THE HANDLERS HANG OUT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. THE LAST AGGRESSIVE PERP WHO MOVED INTO THE NEIGHBORHOOD FLED, IN FEAR FOR HIS LIFE. HE PUSHED IT TOO FAR. HE EVEN HAD BODYGUARDS ASSIGNED TO HIM UNTIL HE COULD MOVE OUT.
I SUGGEST THE SAME FOR THE CURRENT PERP. MOVE. YOU MIGHT LIKE CALIFORNIA. I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU FUCKING WITH ME. YOU BLEW IT WHEN YOU FIRST MOVED IN WITH YOUR LITTLE LIGHT SHOW. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MY PELLET RIFLE AND DOUSED YOUR LIGHTS, BUT I WAS LAUGHING TOO HARD TO SHOOT STRAIGHT. SO I KNOW WHO YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE, SCUMBAG, AND YOUR USEFULNESS WAS AT AN END BEFORE IT EVER GOT OFF THE GROUND. YOU'RE A FUCKING CLOWN WHO BLEW HIS COVER RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE. LEAVE. I THINK IT'S A VERY GOOD IDEA, BECAUSE I'M NOT RUNNING.
3 comments:
Perps are exhibitionists, they're always up for an electronic strip tease in hopes that you get a full on frontal of their pitiful genitals. Pukebags is a perfect word for these SCuM.
For the past three dys, this guy has beenbuttoned up tighter than a turtle's asshole, and that's waterproof. He always pulls into his garage where he can't be seen ingressing and egressing his car, as does his fat wife. They screwed the pooch from the very beginning, I suppose thinking their little lightshow would intimidate me. It had a contrarian effect. It angered me because of their arrogant display. Now they're totally blown.
Perps like to be noticed, they like the attention. They are exhibitionists and desperately hope that you will notice them and be in fear of them. Their electronic strip teases get old so once in a while I just go right up to them and start talking about gang stalking and how evil it is. They move along rapidly. Shows their very yellow streak fast.
Post a Comment