I have been told that my anger, my bitterness, is keeping me from contact with the other realms. Realms I know to exist. I have previously experienced them many times before. But not lately.
But I am a warrior, and all I have known for the last 35 years is war. I have no other choice.
Each day, when I leave my home, such as it is, I prepare for war. I am heavily armed and ready for combat. If I arrive at the morgue with a sheet over my face, I can only hope that I took one or two with me.
If I return home, I feed my good dog and water her, get a cold beer, and log onto the Net, where those who know me do not really know me.
For I am always ready for war. It is in my DNA. I know no other way to live.
1 comment:
Tell your dog hi for me
Post a Comment