Saturday, July 26, 2014

It's Stalker Saturday.  All the Christian fundamentalists slither out from underneath their rocks on weekends.  They're doing their menial jobs during the week, but I can always depend on these fanatic scum to emerge from their pit on Saturdays and Sundays.

One of their "tells" is the color yellow.  This seems to be universal throughout the state of Florida.  They wear something yellow, or drive a yellow car.  Just had one stalk me in the drugstore when I went to buy cigars and milk. The guy was about 6'1" tall, slim build, around fifty five or so, with a little white goatee and mustache.  When I entered the store, he was standing around flipping  through a magazine opposite the cashier.  I walked over to the milk cooler and grabbed two gallons and when I came back around the display stacks, he put the magazine down and just wandered in my direction.  He wouldn't meet my glance.  If he had, I would have shot him out of hand.  He was wearing a bright yellow T shirt.  Wonder how that T shirt would have looked with three or four .45 caliber holes in it? Tie died?

Isn't yellow an appropriate color for these cowardly scumbags?  They are yellow, through and through.  Cowards, who lurk in the shadows.  Come on out, dickwads.  I will light you up.

No comments: