Yesterday I received a very garbled message from Stalked In Oklahoma. I don't know if her computer is messed up or if she is dying or dead. I am very worried. There's nothing I can do about it. She is just another casualty of this terror war directed by the US Government.
They broke into my house in the past few days and stole two pair of suspenders from my closet. Sixty bucks worth of stuff. Cunts. That seems to be the only thing they're good at. Burglary and petty theft. What a bunch of cowardly scumbags.
Oh, BTW...got stalked the other night in the Walmart parking lot by thugs in a black SUV. Blew their horn at me and made damned sure I saw them. All I had was my .45 and the range was a bit long and I wasn't about to open fire with an inaccurate pistol in a shopping center parking lot and they knew it. But since then, I am up-arming.
The American firearms guru, Jeff Cooper, once said, "You use a pistol to fight your way to a rifle." Wonder what these assholes would say about two or three .375 H and H Woodleigh 300 grain solids going through the truck and them? Not much left to talk. Just a pile of bloody goo. That is Cape buffalo medicine, 1000 kilos of permanently angry, deadly bovine. It will make short work of a Tahoe and the occupants, so if they want some, they just might get more than they bargained for. That and the theft of my braces really has me pissed off and if a war is what they want, a war is what they will get, and I could give a flying fuck about the odds from my survival. I will fuck them up.
No comments:
Post a Comment