I went out for more beer to Walmart a couple of days ago, about 0100. I grabbed an 8 pack of Bud from the rack. So I'm walking up the aisle to the cashier and here come this nappy-head, dredlock- wearing nigger heading opposite me, and when he passes me, he says, "Hey, man, you're stupid."
This is the first time they have fielded niggers at me. Tons of white niggers, wiggers, as we call them around here, but this is the first experience I have had with with an actual, coal-black thug. I am now aware.
I love shooting niggers. In Angola, we called them "floppies". They flopped around after taking a couple of bullets. They are the absolute scum of the earth, neck-size IQ's, and no sense of self preservation. The only reason I didn't shoot the scumbag was I was drunk as a skunk and it would have been one hell of an aftermath.
Because if a white guy shoots a nigger in this country, the black thug gets a state funeral. That's because we have a mongrel hall-white, half African and totally Muslim "black" president, and his lapdog, Eric Holder performing like a puppet in a sock. Two racist bastards fomenting discord among American races.
War is coming, fomented by Obama.
I have nothing against blacks. I have known many, worked with them, hunted Africa with them, worked with them in Africa over many years, and there are many wonderful blacks out there who I truly admire. The Tigray tribesmen in Ethiopia come to mind. As do the Turkana in Northern Kenya. The Maasai in Tanzania. Truly admirable people. Skin color means nothing to me.
But American niggers are a totally different bunch. For some perverted reason, they seem to think they're in charge. They comprise barely 17% of the national population, and if they want a race war, there are a hundred million heavily armed whites out here who will gladly shoot them down like dogs. The slaughter will be biblical.
So you are now on notice. Confront me again, and I will do my absolute best to kill you.
No comments:
Post a Comment