These weapons being turned against us are demonic, as are the subhuman scum who wield them. These bastards represent the forces of true Evil on God's blue earth, and it is being noticed in other realms.
We must continue to fight them with every molecule in our bodies. We must not, cannot, surrender to these outrages.
They usually target women, because the attackers are true cunts, as the British are fond of saying. Every now and then, they encounter a true warrior like me, who will fight to the death. It frightens them.
Research the weapons that are being used against us. Publish your truths. They're ripping apart the very fabric of our universe. We can never surrender. I know, I fully realize, that many of you feel helpless and alone, but as long as I and Stalked in Oklahoma are here, you will never be alone. We feel your pain, because we feel it ourselves. They have tried repeatedly to kill us both, and we are still standing, me after 35 years of this war, but we must never surrender.
Start your own blog. Tell your stories. Get the truth out! Tell your stories, regardless of how humble you may think they are. FIGHT!
Never quit! Never surrender, unto death. Peace awaits you. That is a promise. God and his angels are on our side. Never lose faith. Never. It's a long, hard road. So when did anyone ever tell you it would be easy? I've never heard that, and it never has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment