Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Went on a beer run yesterday to Muhammad's beer store. Some white trash asshole in a beat up old faded blue Cherokee pulled in at the end of the row of parked vehicles. Had a woman in the back seat. Just sat there. When I put my beer in my truck, he took off. Never left the truck. Never entered the store. Stalker. The entire back window area in his Cherokee was covered with a sheet of opaque white plastic, as if someone had blown it out with a shotgun. I fired up and took off after him. Took me about a mile, but I caught up to him. He pulled into my development and I was right on his bumper. I must admit my tires complained a bit on a couple of curves, and he was trying to outrun me, but wiggers can't drive worth a shit, and I cut my teeth on British sports cars and Benzes and know how to drive. He pulled into a dead end street. I did a 180 and waited for him to come out. A white nigger like he is obviously did not live in an upscale neighborhood such as mine. If he hadn't had the bitch in the back, I would have dumped a full mag of 357 Sig through that sheet of plastic. She is the only thing that saved him, but I put the fear of God into his worthless white ass. White nigger. We call them wiggers around here, and they are numerous and easy to hire. Absolute scum. Real trailer trash. Lowest form of life on the planet except for Muslim fundamentalists. Shooting one would be like shooting a rabid hyena. Piece of cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment