Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I have a so-called privacy fence in my back yard.  On three separate occasions within the past year, as recently as an hour ago, prowlers have lurked.  I have fired warning shots at them, into the ground.
There is a major highway a hundred yards behind my house, and on the other side, trailer parks filled with white trash and which are crime riddled.  Maybe one sought a softer target this morning, or maybe it was a perp.  Whatever the case, he got a hot round from my 357 Sig in his general direction.  My dog was in the yard, going nuts.  So I fired a shot to discourage him.  I must be very careful to ensure that my rounds don't hit in the area of the highway, but I am an expert shot, so I won't make that mistake.  I pick the angle and fire.  I had one only last week, and now they're back.  If I have to, I will fire my AR 15 into the fence and riddle them with 62 grain green tips.  That will totally fuck up their day.

Perps, do not fuck with me.  This old man will happily kill you.

No comments: