Saturday, June 20, 2015

It's stalker Saturday.  I just went to Walmart and bought some beer and extra minutes for my cheap cell phone.  I parked way out from the storefront and left the engine running and the air conditioning going for my good dog.  It is hot a Hell in Central Florida in June, and I can't leave her in the truck without AC.  So I take the chance that no one will steal my truck.  She would tear his arm off if he tried to enter, anyway.  She is very protective.

No stalkers in sight.  I was well armed and hypervigilent, as usual.  The parking lot was full.  The rednecks are out in droves, and Walmart is the only game left in this shithole town.

So I collected my beer and the minutes card for my phone, and checked out.  I left the store.  No horn toots.  No fundamentalists stalking me in the store.  Perhaps my message has gotten out.  Stalk me and I will kill you, without regard for the consequences.  I am fearless. Stalk me and die. I could care less about what happens to me in the aftermath.  Killing one of you would give me great satisfaction.

So take note, fellow TI's. Guns are the answer, accompanied by a totally fearless attitude.  If they fear us, as they do me, they will back off. Stalking us to them isn't worth their useless lives.  They believe me.  They'd damned well better. If stalked, I will fire for effect.  For all you non-military types, that means shoot to kill.

No comments: