Went to Walmart last night for beer and other necessities. The parking lot was almost empty at midnight. I usually shop at midnight or later to thin out the crowd. Makes stalkers easier to spot.
So when I left the store and entered the parking lot, there was a gray SUV parked almost opposite from my truck, lights on and engine running. I moved to my right and circled the vehicle, and it slowly departed when I got behind it. Likely stalkers, and I was ready to open fire immediately should any aggression on the occupants part have been displayed. I would have blown him out of his socks. But he fled, cowards that they are.
I have always lived for the rush. I have almost 1000 skydives, was a cave diver during the 60's before it became so sophisticated, smuggled weed out of Colombia during the 70's coming in under the radar, and flew aircraft all over the world, quite a bit into hot African war zones. It was never for the money. It was always for the rush. The money was a bonus.
So now, in my retirement, my rush comes from hunting stalkers. I could care less what happens to me. Death would be welcome. So I hunt the bastards, with malice aforethought. It is the only stimulation I get, so I suppose I should be grateful. They give me a reason to arm up and prepare each time I leave my home, and their pitiful lives hang in the balance. They also read this, so they know.
No comments:
Post a Comment