Haven't been here in a while. The scumbag Feds are all over my ass because of something I said on Twitter. I have no idea what it was. They're useless bastards. They clearly proved that with the Hillery Clinton fiasco.
Today, I got hacked by a flat-painted pale yellow panel truck with painted over windows with some remarkable antenna arrays sticking out of the top. It was hidden behind foliage to the right of my driveway and moved out when I left my place.
When I returned from buying tires from my car and booted up my computer, Windows wouldn't load. I called the computer shop and they said bring it in.
The scum in that antenna-festooned truck did it. I got right on their asses and followed them for miles. I wish I'd had my AR. I would have blown that truck and everyone in it to hell, but I didn't have it. My punk-assed son in law won't return it to me because he is a total piece of shit leg lifer bastard. He's worried about his military retirement. So I'm on my own, as usual.
Everyone in the States who is targeted knows the Feds are fomenting it. Americans, the government is the enemy.
I truly believe that an American civil war is coming. I'd hate to see it, but we have been belabored enough and hundreds of millions are totally disgusted with the rampant corruption and this Muslim fucktard in the white house.
I hope you TI's out there in shitsville are making it. Never quit. Never, ever quit! Fight these slimy jackals with every breath in your bodies, and may God bless you one and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment