I am once again under EMF attack. I have been for at least three days and perhaps much longer. Three days ago, a red blotch appeared under the skin on my right forearm along with one much smaller on the top of my left wrist. This is indicative of subcutaneous bleeding. cause by directed energy weapons. This is far from the first time this has happened.
Then, yesterday, smaller red blotches appeared on both my forearms, two on each arm. All four are centered by tiny breaks in my skin which will ooze blood if rubbed gently. Looks like the slimesuckers have upped their amperage.
Going to the doc tomorrow on an unrelated matter, so I'll have her take a look at them for her opinion.
I am a very spiritual man who has had a close contact with God for most of my life. I am not religious, but I have been called a mystic by other mystics whom I have met over the years, and, one miraculous morning way back in 1974, I was blessed to feel God's incredible, indescribable love. It was the absolute pinnacle of my life's experiences.
I have led what some tell me was an incredible life. Pilot, skydiver, world traveler, African dangerous game hunter, smuggler, scuba diver, blue water sailor. Essentially, I was a professional adventurer. During my life, I have experienced several very close brushes with death. God has constantly given me miracles, both large and small, to preserve my life. I should, by all odds, have died violently several times during the past many years. Yet, I am still here, and another miracle has occurred which, once again, has saved my life.
In September, 1966, while living and flying in the Bahamas, I was involved in a serious car accident which cost me the sight of my right eye. While lying in the small clinic's ER on a gurney, I had a near-death experience. It was the most serene, peaceful experience of my life. It was wonderful. That night, I lost all fear of death.
Since then, I have casually researched near-death experiences. I have a good friend who is also a TI who died and was sent back to suffer some more. Her story is truly phenomenal. Hers parallels Betty J. Eadie's experiences as detailed in her remarkable book, "Embraced By The Light."
In the book, she mentions what happens to the souls of evil people and suicides. They float in eternal darkness for millennia, never reaching the Light, alone forever. Forever.
Never fear death unless you are an intrinsically evil soul, such as the ones who torment us. They are lost souls. Forever.
Satan's spawn.
They will pay for their crimes against humanity in the worst manner imaginable.
Never quit!
Never, ever quit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment