Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The jackals sure didn't like my last post. They reacted quickly.

I was watching a Netflix streaming movie and they have blocked the audio. I paused the feed, took a leak, and when I returned the audio was gone.  I hit System Restore, but it had no effect, so clearly they're in my computer.  They are a bunch of stupid bastards who spend their time sitting in that yellow truck in the back at their consoles, sucking each others' dicks in between fucking with me. I wonder if they deep throat each other? Very likely, with all the time they have on their hands.  Lots of practice time.

 I drove up the road looking for the yellow truck, but it's not there, so they've hacked the Netflix audio feed.  You Tube audio works great.

This again clearly demonstrates exactly what kind of slimy cunts we have to deal with on a daily basis. Fed scum.  Utter scum! I wish they would come to my door!  I'd split someone's skull with an axe, or behead them with a machete before they killed me.  I'm 74 next month, so I don't give a shit.  I've lived a good life.  Might as well end it while killing a scumbag.

Fuck 'em.

Never quit.  Never, ever quit!

No comments: