UPDATE!
For those of you unfamiliar with Cathy O'Brien, you shouldn't be! This is her original video. It is long, but worth every minute. There are answers here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0
Also check out her other videos. I have no idea why she is still alive if she is actually who she says she is, but she appears to be very authentic and I am personally acquainted with some of her information, such as GHWB being one of the biggest cocaine smugglers in America during the 80's. That's why he created the Vice President's South Florida Drug Task force...in order to suppress some effective competition, and I am a TI because of the intervention of an arrogant little affirmative action nigger supervisor working for the old pedophile who failed to catch us bringing in a load. We were onto his shit from day one and frustrated him at every turn.
After the nigger had arrested us at Miami International Airport, (it was all very dramatic; guys on the Cessna 404's wings with pistols in our faces and all kinds of nonsensical bullshit in his little holding room), they ran a dog through the aircraft and the dog came up with zero, of course, because there had never been any drugs in the aircraft. The arrogant little low IQ sub-Saharan couldn't believe he had fucked up. When the dog said "No," The little cunt said, and I quote, "We're gonna run the dog through remedial dog school."
He was standing there with his tiny little dick in his hand looking completely stupid, which, of course, he was.
When my lawyer arrived and took us out of there, I laughed at the ignorant little baboon. He was furious and, almost from that day forward in August, 1982, I became a TI. How do I know that I became a TI then, you ask? As I mentioned long
ago, I had an old ex-CIA pal who would access my file after every run we
did and let me know if there were any changes. After this incident, he
tried again and told me that my file was blocked. That's when I knew
some shit was going down. Three and a half decades later, I still am, and, because my German girlfriend recently arrived here in western Montana, the jackals have really cranked it up, trying to destroy any semblance of happiness we might enjoy. Epic fail. It is never too late in life for love to find one.
We have very few blacks here in Montana, and, thankfully, no BLM shit, but there are plenty of stupid white thugs to work for peanuts as stalkers and cannon fodder. Of course, they don't realize they are being set up to die by their handlers if I kill one in order to have me declared batshit crazy and institutionalized for life.
We went shopping last evening at Walmart, as my GF is an excellent cook. I initially flushed two stalkers and chased them out of the store, but later, as she was looking for some chocolate, this young punk really got in my face.
I could give a fuck if I get locked up. I'm almost 75, may very well have suffered a mild heart attack over the Independence Day weekend, so I'm not long for this world. This turd got right in my face and activated his iPhone just as he approached me, believing the old man missed his move, (youth and arrogance are handmaidens), so that the conversation would be heard by his puppeteers, and stood within three feet of me for about five minutes as she, who has little English, perused the chocolate labels. I mean, the punk was really begging for a blade in his guts, really pushing the envelope, which would have taken me about .1 of a second to apply, but I restrained myself because of her. Had I been alone, I would have opened him up like an empty sardine tin.
The young ones are incredibly stupid because they believe their youth makes them unkillable. Wrong! A shitload of dead kids believed that. Trainloads. Ooops! History! If I am ever alone and I encounter him again, I will do my dead-level best to kill him.
I know the jackals read this, so a word to the wise. I have long been onto your game and you are not a really bright bunch yourselves. You constantly prove that. LMAO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment