Wednesday, July 12, 2017

I finally connected with Stalked in Oklahoma, a true soul warrior.  I had feared that the jackals had finally killed her again, this time permanently.

A few years ago, she "died" and crossed over, but was sent back. Her story of her experiences coincide precisely with others who have made the trip and returned.

One thing she assures me of is that the jackals will receive a very unpleasant surprise when they transition. I have heard that from another voyager.

I have previously mentioned that in September, 1966 at the tender age of 22, I had a near-death experience, but did not fully transition.  It was the most peaceful, relaxing experience of my long life. That night in a Bahamas clinic, I lost all fear of death.

So my tormented friends out there, do not fear. We all "die." I am almost looking forward to passing over because, hopefully, I will finally find peace.  This war has lasted for 35 years next month. That's a long war in anyone's book.

I am absolutely thrilled to learn that my fellow soul warrior is still here with me.

Prayer works.

(A note to the jackals...hell will be unlike anything you have ever imagined.  Hell is not hot.  It is icily cold, totally black, and utterly lonely.  Have fun.)

No comments: