I have been undergoing a very interesting experience since my GF arrived from Germany.
Prior to her arrival, I and my beloved dog were isolated and alone, living in the Rocky Mountain foothills in western Montana. Her arrival has broken that chain of isolation, even for the short and rapidly diminishing time she will spend with us. She is delightful and, if she is in fact a Trojan Horse ploy, it is a good one, and it has been an enjoyable experience. So we will see.
I was warned prior to her arrival by an extremely knowledgeable friend that the jackals would mount fierce and relentless attacks against me in an attempt, so far fruitless, to interrupt any enjoyment I may receive from her visit. Epic fail!
The battle, which will have begun 35 years ago next month, of course continues. I will not waver in my determination to prevent the jackals from overwhelming me by whatever nefarious methods they have in their repertoire and I will continue my decades-long determination to take this war unyielding to my grave. Hopefully, I will cross over and attain peace, which, as many of you know, is a very rare commodity in the life of a TI.
I cannot, however, say the same for the jackals when they cross, as they inevitably will. Through a lifetime of personal knowledge, I know that terrorists, torturers, suicides, psychopaths and pedophiles do not fare well on the other side.
Hell is not hot. It is icy cold and utterly black. Total isolation awaits them and they will never see the light, nor another single soul, for all eternity.
In other words, so far, so good.
Never quit. Never, ever quit.
May God bestow His blessings and incomprehensible love upon all my fellow tormented souls.
Go in peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment