Thursday, August 3, 2017

I'll turn 75 in October if I make it.  Tonight, I'm giving myself perhaps a 50/50 chance that I will, if that. Perhaps 60/40 against.  It has been a very interesting life and, as someone who was a much better writer than me said, everyone owes God a death.

As I've previously mentioned, it has been a long war which began in August, 1982, when I ran up against GHWB's nationwide cocaine smuggling operation.  The VP's South Florida Drug Task Force was created by him to stop the flow of cocaine into South Florida.

My educated guess is that Bush created that shithouse outfit in order to stifle the competition he was getting from the little guys, because, after all, the Bush family's generational greed is legendary, and, since, according to Cathy O'Brien, (check out her videos on You Tube), Bush, which many of you may know was formerly the head of CIA and ran Reagan like a docile marionette, was one of the biggest blow smugglers in North America during cocaine's heyday in the 80's.

We made fools of that South Florida operation by returning from our intended mission sans dope. The reason for this was that the cocky little nigger who was in charge of catching us was as stupid as the Merrill Lynch bull statue in Manhattan and his boys gave the game away from Square One.

As we were finally cut loose, after having been very dramatically arrested at Miami International Airport about midnight, I laughed at the little arrogant, ignorant affirmative-action nigger as my lawyer led us outside to freedom.

From that night until the present evening, I have been a TI.

That is a very brief thumbnail sketch about how I have arrived at my final destination here in Montana, 3000 miles from my beloved Florida with it's beaches, oceans, coral reefs, cattle ranches and incredibly beautiful skies.  IOW, Montana, for this old Florida war dog, TRULY SUCKS!

And what truly pisses me off the most is it appears that the evil old pedophile and drug lord GHWB will very likely outlive me! Life just ain't fair!  LMAO!!

Never quit!  Never, ever quit!

I haven't!

I won't!

No comments: