Saturday, August 19, 2017

Now under heavy attack, very likely by the Feebies taking over from the jackals. They bleed just like everyone else does.

Death holds no fear for me.  I have lived a truly exciting, fulfilling life.  Death will be a welcome relief from 35 years of constant harassment and a wide variety of other insults, so FUCK THEM!

They have blocked me from accessing Gab.ai, my usual hangout.  Why?  Because my words cut them to the core like a razor sharp Randall.  They're nothing but mercenaries, wagging their stubby little tails on the orders of their elitist masters, committing heinous crimes while shielded from justice from behind their badges of authority.  Evil personified.

I'm seen entirely too much war and, of course, have been fighting my own personal war for three and a half decades to ensure both my physical and psychological survival.

America is disintegrating.  It deeply grieves me that I have lived long enough to watch my beloved America being torn apart at the seams.  Blood is spilled almost daily. In the past three days, seven cops have been shot in various locations around the States.  Several have died from their wounds. Tragic.

War is coming and I'm too damned old and beaten up to participate. More's the pity.

Never quit.  Never, ever quit!

No comments: