Fucking Feebs are crawling all over my old ass. Likely for something I said on Gab.ai when I was drunk, but I have made it abundantly clear that I consider them to be among the lowest, most mercenary and sold-out bunch of Feds in America, even worse than DEA, if that's possible. So if I suddenly disappear, they've either snatched me or shot me. Or both. They're stone killers, as anyone who remembers the events at the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, Texas many years ago where they burned women and children to death and machine-gunned survivors fleeing the holocaust, as well as the murder of Vicki Weaver near Ruby Ridge, Idaho by an asshole calling himself a sniper who took a blind shot and killed her. One Lon Horiuchi, who wouldn't make a pimple on a real sniper's ass!
Of course, few read this, so I won't be missed. I'm already half fucking dead, anyway.
Fuck 'em!
Never quit! Never, ever quit!
No comments:
Post a Comment