Appears as though my post on the 15th on the Feebs was quite popular. 126 hits that day, the overwhelming majority from the States, the record for a single day since I began this blog years ago. My money's on the Feebs passing it around. They have a God complex, of course, totally undeserved. No surprise there.
They were all over my ass for something I said on Twitter many moons ago and no one ever bothered to tell me what remark initiated their actions. They had nothing, but they revel in harassing one-eyed, half deaf toothless old men. Sure beats confronting those who would gladly shoot them.
They are foot soldiers for the elite, and nothing else.
If civil war comes to America, as it appears it may from all the Net chatter I'm reading daily, they'll side with the fascist scum who are attempting to destroy my beloved country, without doubt.
Fuck 'em! They know where I live and they also know I'm only lightly armed.
Death has held no fear for me since 1966. It still doesn't.
No problem.
Never quit! Never, ever quit!
No comments:
Post a Comment