I daily thank God for my wonderful lady, an angel in human form without any doubt, and my beloved old dog. They keep me going.
The suicide rate among Americans is rapidly escalating. Given the current state of American and world affairs, that comes as no surprise. Here in Montana, we boast the highest per capita suicide rate in America. Once an outsider spends a couple of years here, he understands why. There is really nothing here but nine months of winter!
No, I will not take my own life. I tried that once about three years ago, but was saved. God didn't want me. The reason was severe alcoholic desperation, and had nothing to do with the snails. So, snails, don't flatter yourselves.
I am severely depressed, drinking too much again, nothing to do but sit here and write and antagonize my sworn enemies, make comments on Gab, and love and be loved by my two angels.
30 years ago had someone asked me if I believed that I would attain my current age, I would have laughed in their face. Yet, here I am with the lions circling this old Duggaboy.
There is nothing I can do but fight my way through each passing day until God calls me to my rest.
The lions always win in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment