Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Short story.

About ten days ago, I drove to my tire dealership in Helena to check my car's front end alignment. My dog was with me. We sat in the small waiting area.

When I first entered, I immediately noticed a guy sitting there.  FBI poster boy.  Total Feebscum profile.  So I sat next to him and called a fellow TI on my cell.

We chatted for a while.

As some of you may know, years ago I flew for a CIA front airline, doing all kinds of wild shit. Took me worldwide.

So, during our conversation, I said, "I was doing okay until 1998 when I lost my CIA protection."

I knew that the pretty-boy fucker sitting beside me was Fedscum, so I cast my lure. That asshole hit it like a Rainbow Trout after a Mayfly!

He jumped up like his ass was on fire, pulled out his iPhone or whatever they use, and walked about 30 meters to the opposite side of the room, talking, walking in circles and always giving me the old fish-eye!  LMAO!  Triggered another fucking amateur Fedscum!

The idiot had totally blown his cover!

He finished his call, walked to the counter and paid his bill, always giving me the fish-eye!!  It was hysterical!

If the bitch had owned half a brain when I initially, intentionally triggered him he would have sat quietly there beside me and listened to the rest of my conversation to gain more intel!  Nope! He panicked and screwed himself through the ceiling!

It was fun to watch!

This confirms my long-held belief that the Fedscum send their dumfuks to the frozen wastes of Montana!

Un-fucking-believable!

And I still have no clue why they're dogging me!


No comments: