Monday, June 11, 2018

My lady and I visited Walmart yesterday for supplies. It is usually stalker central so I'm always on the hunt, and I notice everything! 30 years of experience will teach that to a target, but I only saw one, and, perhaps, two yesterday.

The one I'm curious about was a fairly young, slim, good-looking blond around age 26 behaving in a strange and typical stalker manner, so I doubled back and checked her out.  She glanced at me, quickly grabbed a plastic pitcher off a shelf and scooted! So, odds are, some Fed bitch was looking for a shot at me.

Hey! Equal rights, equal risks!  Right, skank?

On another topic, this TI's blog seen below accuses the FBI of running this entire show.  I don't know if this is true, but I certainly would not doubt it, given their record of FBI constantly abusing Americans' civil rights!  For some unknown reason, FBI believes it's special! Right!

For your perusal...

http://fbiharassment.blogspot.com/

No comments: