Awakened from a deep sleep around 0330. Right instep itching badly. They have commonly attacked me with both burning and itching attacks for at least the past five years. They caused my left shoulder and upper arm to burn prior to my going to bed earlier this evening. They know, of course, that I am scheduled to drive around 100 miles later today so sleep deprivation will create a potentially dangerous situation for me.
Thus do devout, practicing cowards attempt to control their targets.
Also felt nauseous and a bit gassy. Nausea can be caused by directed low frequency sound waves. These devices are available to the general public to target an enemy.
We inhabit a cruel, vicious world. I devoutly believe in That Which We Have Named God. I have experienced His indescribable love once decades ago. I would give my life at this very moment to experience it now.
This life of ours...
“To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.”
I will be surprised if I live until the dawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment