Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The usual visit to Walmart with my lady.  Three stalkers inside, including the gray bearded fat old fuck who stalked me last week in his car with his wheels up on the curb and headlights right in my face as I stood on the curb near a man entrance waiting on my lady, talking with a friend, and today with his fat old ass parked on a bench inside the store.

Additionally, as I walked out to retrieve my car and pick my lady up, some turd was videoing me with his cell phone from the snug environs of his truck cab. 

They should thank their horned god that we weren't in Florida or there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth in a couple of homes.  (As I have previously mentioned, but some may have missed, in Florida aggravated stalking, such as some asshole shooting video of someone from concealment, is a forcible felony, right up there with murder, rape, armed robbery, assault, etc., and allows the use of  legal deadly force by an armed citizen to end it.)  Wish I had remained in Florida.

SSDD.  (Same shit; different day.)

They know where I live.

No comments: