Sunday, September 15, 2013

I am not that smart.  But, I have developed a very capable and coherent sense of self-preservation, after having been under attack by these incompetents for almost 34 years.

So much of what I write is directed personally at them.

I hope they have the emotional capacity to laugh at themselves, because I laugh at them.

A lot.

Pat the Rat update:  The scumbag's been gone for over ten days.  Maybe someone in Tennessee died.  Or maybe he died and his wife sold his truck.

What the hell...I can always hope...

;-}

3 comments:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

The Oklahoma Pat the Rat is going at it full tilt throttle. She's a real nasty one. Hopefully she'll find her way back into the sewer if not you know whenever she's around by her stench.

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

Looks like the Oklahoma Pat the Rat took down my following. Put it back up there for you, hope it stays.

Apocalypto said...

I''ll look for it...but my comments are blocked.