When I attempt to insert a comment on my friend's blog, Stalked In Oklahoma, comments are automatically deleted. This clearly demonstrates just how fearful the reptiles are afraid of constrictive criticism. Constructive not to them, but to us. They're pathetic.
They just ran another false flag at me yesterday, but I saw it coming, and nipped it in the bud. A guy who had worked on my computer a couple of times invited himself over without any semblance of confirmation, gave me two, count 'em, two bogus phone numbers to call him back on the day before he arrived, and showed up an hour and a half later than the time he gave me for his arrival. My big dog was ready to tear him a new asshole. I was armed and ready.
He is a fat, trembling, pathetic turd who is a specialist in Stolen Valor who claims to have fought in wars he's never seen, who gave me some intricate bullshit story that a guy was trying to kill him and said he wanted to buy one of my handguns.
I am not a gun salesman. I use all the guns I own. The bullshit went on and on, him standing there sweating like the pig he is, hoping I was going to swallow his bullshit.
I saw him coming and blew him off.
Fuck you, reptiles. It's gonna take a lot more than this piece of shit to compromise me.
#FAIL.
Once again, you stepped on your dicks.
It sure is fun to watch...
No comments:
Post a Comment