Just ran an errand. Discovered the slimeballs had driven my truck out of my garage, disconnected my battery, and I can only assume installed new surveillance devices. They are so pitifully fucking stupid, they leave tracks like an elephant pissing in a snowbank. With clowns like this, they will never win, and it was probably the new perp living across the street. I will blow his ass away if he gives me the slightest opportunity to survive it. And his fat fucking bitch, as well. WAR. That's what this is, and I take no prisoners.
Pay attention, Fat Linda. Pay careful attention.That pitiful fucking kid of yours is the only thing that has kept your traitorous ass alive.
1 comment:
That includes you too Pam. You've fooled no one with your false piety. Shame on you. You will be cruising in a sea of fire when you disembark from the "D" train. You utter PIG.
Post a Comment