I am a compassionate man. You may not have gathered that by my highly aggressive stance where my attackers are concerned, but I have always adopted stray cats, stray dogs, and stray women...The results have not always been favorable, and in some cases, quite detrimental, but I do what I feel is right.
That, however, does not lessen my determination to take the fight to the enemy, to try to make their empty lives as miserable as possible, and put the fear of God into them, because I will never surrender to their outrages.
We are in a war for the survival of the human spirit. These pitiful psychopaths who are attempting to literally put our souls into a jar, as a friend recently reminded me, will succeed if we remain passive and expect others to do our fighting for us. Beware of those with their own agendas, those making empty promises.
So if you're lying there in a pool of your own urine, get up, bathe, dress in clean clothes, and press onward. What happens to you is entirely up to you. You must be courageous and fearless. Do not allow this scum to drive you to suicide or into committing senselessly violent acts like that horribly tormented, pitiful fool Aaron Alexis who killed twelve innocent people at the Washington Navy Yard, just because you are under attack. If you absolutely must retaliate against someone, ensure that you retaliate against your tormentors, not against helpless innocents.
In the midst of our agonies, we must remain strong. You never really know what your capabilities are until you are backed up against the wall, and like a bull moose surrounded by a pack of wolves, you must fight to the death. Preferably the deaths of the wolves, and not your own.
1 comment:
Beautifully written, Apocalypto.
Post a Comment