This morning, since I'd been up all night reading, I was sitting in my garage smoking a cigar and drinking a beer. (I don't adhere to a nine-to-five regimen. I sleep when I can, day or night.) It was all very peaceful. Then here comes the bitch across the street at 0830 local, dragging out her fucking leaf blower, which infuriated me. I can't count the times she has done this while I was siting in my usual chair in the garage, enjoying the beautiful skies and watching the occasional wildlife that stops by or passes through.
I have fucking had enough of that leaf blower.
More than enough.
You are on notice. Blow your fucking leaves after I have retreated indoors or you will come to regret your continued harassment. Christian cultist bitch!
3 comments:
Pam is a naughty girl, and she is signaling that she like all female perps is in HEAT!!!!
Naughty is too kind a word. Cruel is more like it, and I have had more than my share of curelty directed at me. I will no longer tolerate her harassment.
Hey, perps...see that dead Cape buff? Weighed a thousand kilos. One shot, one kill. Take that to heart. That's why I posted it in the first place. It can happen to you...
Post a Comment