Saturday, October 19, 2013

A quiet evening at home, drinking Heineken and hanging out on the Net.

The back door is open.  I am exposed.  Yet, no small town slimballs have lurked my back fence tonight.

My AR 15 is close at hand, as is my .45.  Yes, scumbags, I will fire on you if you attack me.  I will happily kill you.  I will make your mothers weep, if you know who they are.

It's peaceful here, but one never allows their guard to drop.  The AR stands ready.  More importantly, the attitude necessary to effectivly fire it is even more prevelant.  The light works. The laser is sighted in. It's a popgun, but it works great within 50 yards.  You know this, so you stay away.

I seek peace.

You seek war, so war is what you will get.

Come to me and die, slimeballs.

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Your worlds.

I will send your souls to Hell.

Try me.

http://sharpwriter.deviantart.com/art/I-am-the-bringer-of-Death-90200771

No comments: