Hear me, you sanctimonious sons of bitches... you pathetic Christian fundamentalist stalkers...you think you are meeting out justice to an aging smuggler? You are a collection of fools. If I ever decide to go postal like that guy Alexis did in DC at the Navy Yard, my targets are already selected. You have no idea who you are fucking with. I will kick ass and take names and if my life is forfeit, then so be it.
So do not assume that I will remain pacificistic. I am well armed and very well trained. If you think it is worth it to bet your life by harassing me, that's your choice. But if you overtly provoke me, I will happily kill you until someone finally intervenes and kills me.
I am an old man, and I am a fierce old bastard. I take no shit from anyone.
So if you choose to take the risk, you very well may reap the reward, which is a violent death.
I have had more than enough and I will not take this shit any longer.
Believe me when I tell you this.
I could care less about civilian law enforcement, because it will take them at least twenty minutes to arrive. By then, just think what will have happened to you. Faces gone. Heads gone. Perhaps gutshot and dying slowly of peritonitis. Takes three agonizing days, assholes, to die of peritonitis. Your mothers will weep, assuming, of course, that you know who they are.
Tread lightly, perps.
Tread very lightly.
Your very lives hang in the balance.
You know who you are.
More importantly, I know who you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment