The reptiles across the street are laying low, ever since I exposed their amateurish light show. Did they think that would affect me? Just demonstrates the level of stupidity they employ.
But they retaliated. They stole a suitcase full of my old journals. They're on my phone, so when I spoke to my son in law about getting them when I die, they immediately stole them.
They seek to steal my past, which they cannot do. They can steal my stuff, but they cannot steal me, which infuriates them.
So now I have exposed the current pair of reptiles, both plump pathetic typical American slobs, who recently moved in to harass me.
I will fuck them up. They had better keep their pitiful heads down. Actually, since I am in Florida, I would suggest a move to Washington state, or even Alaska. That's well out of rifle range...
Steal my past and I will steal your future.
Assholes.
Get ready. I am coming...
I know who you are.
I know where you are.
You are doomed.
2 comments:
They covet our lives because their's are empty. They should return those journals put the word out...on the street. They might find their way back to you.
The journals are gone. They have, over the past many years, attemped to steal my past. Stealing my soul is their eventual goal, and they will not succeed.
Post a Comment