Watching, perps? Here it is again. Dark, isn't it? I am dark. As dark as death itself. You fuck with me, I will fuck with you. Listen and learn, scumbags. I have your number, and your number is up. Relocate now while you still can. Yeah, you're young, and plump, and cocky. Old age and treachery overcomes youth and inexperience every time. Remember that, if you have a chance to. That's how old men send young men off to die in useless wars, and they go willingly. Ever notice that? Are you in a war sponsored by old men? Of course you are. And I will kill you if you threaten me in the slightest manner. Make no mistake. You are in a war, and I am a warrior.
4 comments:
The journals are gone. I think that was payback for my exposing their little prissy light show. Whatever the case, the lights are still out. Guess they don't want a picture and their address posted here.
Names work. Let the world see them, expose them, make them sweat, make them fear, let them become the Targets. Then they'll know how we feel. Name them if you can. Put up a picture of a likeness of them. The world is watching and the world hates them. They are thousands, we are millions.
They have slashed a pillow. They have damaged a rheostat on my stove. So watch this space for their address. It's on King's Mountain Drive, Deland, Florida, 32720. Numbers to follow.
They are all lying very, very low. Haven't seen much of Fat Linda lately. Several strange cars in her driveway lately. I would imagine that she needs constant reassurance, being nothing but the fat Walmart queen she is. And the other two have their garage door open on weekends, but I never see anyone. All I need is a headshot. POP! Dead. It is as simple as that.
Post a Comment