Many are predicting a coming civil war in America, as if civil war is just another inconvenience. Never has the country been so divided. Black gang violence is on the rise nationwide, with no mention made of it in the popular press. Blacks are a very small minority in our population and will be slaughtered if it happens.
I have seen civil war in Africa and have been intimately involved in four. If this happens here, millions will die from lack of food and medical care. This is not a casual question. Are we, once the greatest nation to have ever existed, to be taken down by the greed and lust for power of the world's elite?
They start wars and insurrections as a matter of course. Out of greed. They are primarily psychopathic, caring nothing for their fellow man, caring for nothing but profit and the satisfaction of their malicious ambitions as their final goals.
I fear for our future, if in fact we have one, other than mass destruction.
Few will read this, but take heed: civil war in America will be a terrible thing to behold. My heart is filled with dread.
I won't last more than a week. I fear for my children.
Death is nothing but an old friend. We are not strangers.
Bring it on. You can also die.
No comments:
Post a Comment