Sunday, October 27, 2013

After careful consideration, I have arrived at the conclusion that Pat the Rat's wife is not an innocent participant as I once believed her to be.

Reason I say this is that, oftentimes, when I am sitting my garage reading my Kindle or enjoying a cigar and a beer or a coffee, she has appeared with her leaf blower to intrude upon my solitude.  I had to think about it, but consider that she is a born-again Christian in the Pat the Rat mold, and subscribes to the fundamentalist doctrine that there is no law but God's law, as interpreted by her fundamentalist, bible-pounding minister.  It's a Christian fundamentalist cabal.  No wonder the Muslims want to kill them all. They are almost as fanatical as the Islamists.  They can be very dangerous.  Anyone who believes with religious fervor that they and only they possess the ultimate truth are always dangerous.  Re:  The Crusades and the sack of Jerusalem...

2 comments:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

Oh, my!! Pam is such a naughty girl. Thought she was such a good Christian and with Pat the Rat not yet cold in the groud, she's already back in HEAT!! My, my. I do wonder what her Bible Study group will think. Be careful, Apocalypto...you're kinda cute and you got a boat load of charm.

Apocalypto said...

Aw, shucks!