I really miss Pat the Rat...watching him stumble around across the street trying to climb into his truck was a real kick in the ass. I could have easily blown his head off with a pistol, much less the AR, but I just watched him die very slowly and very painfully. I do miss having him around. Now, I have no one to target but Fat Linda, and she hides like a rat in a warren. No sport there, but of all the compromised asshole neighbors around me, she deserves a bullet to the head the most. Cunt.
She sold out for a piece of shit little Korean car. Amazing how cheaply you can buy assholes for these days, isn't it? She was blown from the first day that snooper antenna appeared mounted on her apartment eve. Same type that was on Al's, and I sent Al packing with his tail between his legs, lucky to be alive.
P the R's stupidity still amazes me. How could his handlers possibly think a paint store manager on his last legs could outsmart a highly experienced old mercenary? Where do they get these handlers? Out of the Yellow Pages? Spy wanted...call XXX-XXX-XXXX. Fucking amazing. Fucking amazing.
Bulldyke Mary's home with her broken hip. She won't be doing any downhill skiing anytime soon...How sweet it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment