Wanderings

Living as a Targeted Individual, plus the occasional political rant...

Sunday, October 13, 2013

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/12/chart-who-does-the-u-s-govt-owe-17-trillion-to/
Posted by Apocalypto at 8:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2021 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2020 (323)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (48)
    • ►  September (66)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (41)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (76)
  • ►  2019 (151)
    • ►  December (36)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (32)
    • ►  January (63)
  • ►  2018 (306)
    • ►  December (55)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (48)
    • ►  May (49)
    • ►  April (55)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2017 (61)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2016 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2015 (44)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2014 (201)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (34)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (38)
  • ▼  2013 (329)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (68)
    • ▼  October (67)
      • This morning, since I'd been up all night reading,...
      • I've been hacked.  Again.  Analysis shows a shitlo...
      • Do you pathetic perps across the street think you ...
      • After careful consideration, I have arrived at the...
      • I used to be a young, bold, crazy motherfucker.  N...
      • Read this, if you haven't already. http://www.sto...
      • Hear me, you sanctimonious sons of bitches... you ...
      • Peter Tosh - Stepping Razor
      • Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil [CoD: Blac...
      • The reptiles across the street are laying low, eve...
      • http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/navy-yard-gunman-fear...
      • The punk just left his house at 0700.  Guess perps...
      • Lights are gone.  Guess the reptiles read this blo...
      • Hey, all you tormented people out there, it doesn'...
      • Hey, neghbors.  Really enjoyed your light show. I ...
      • She's too fat to fuck... LOL!! What is it with al...
      • Pink Floyd The Wall Mother
      • I'm so sick of this war.  It is past time to make ...
      • The Feds put a tail on me one night several months...
      • Guess they read my blog.  Lights are out.  Gone. J...
      • Santana ~ Black Magic Woman with sensational belly...
      • Stalked In Oklahoma is under severe EMF attacks.  ...
      • I truly love my .45.  I love its accuracy, dependa...
      • Don't fear the reaper (with lyrics and pics)
      • Firefall - Strange Way
      • Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (Long Version)
      • I never signed on for a lifetime of war.  I ran a ...
      • Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat
      • Sugget you listen to the Power Hour with Joyce Ril...
      • Fleetwood Mac hypnotized
      • Something hit my sunroom windows a while back, and...
      • I'm getting hits from everywhere, worldwide, and I...
      • jimmy buffet boat drinks
      • The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
      • Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil [CoD: Blac...
      • A quiet evening at home, drinking Heineken and han...
      • They hide in their cars and trucks.  They won't ev...
      • I trust everyone.  It's the devil inside of you th...
      • Little pocket .38 kept an asshole off my ass last ...
      • Live a little... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2...
      • It's a lonely war...
      • I really miss Pat the Rat...watching him stumble a...
      • Many of you reptiles think you are indomitable.  W...
      • Keep Low. Move Fast. Kill First. Die Last. One Sho...
      • Five Finger Death Punch...Top Tracks... Bad Compa...
      • Courtesy of Stalked In Oklahoma... No sympathy fo...
      • Pat the Rat, in the ground as of yesterday. If I c...
      • No stalkers this weekend.  No one lurking my back ...
      • http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/12/chart-w...
      • Show no weakness. I fully realize just how diffi...
      • Stalker Saturday.  Amateur night.  The small-timer...
      • Pat the Rat is dead.  Good riddance.  Forget that ...
      • Music for your souls... http://www.youtube.com/wa...
      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Q3cp3cp88
      • "Then I heard the boom of the blood lust song, And...
      • Many are predicting a coming civil war in America,...
      • Scratch one perp.  Pat the Rat died this morning a...
      • Clapton - Knopfler - Same old blues
      • Hell awaits, perps. Hell awaits.
      • Traffic - Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys - Live 72 ...
      • Check out my friend Stalked In Oklahoma's latest b...
      • I am a mystic.  I often wish I weren't... Mystici...
      • Pat the Rat: congestive heart failure complicated ...
      • When Pat the Rat was working really hard to set me...
      • Ever Dance With The Devil In The Pale Moon Light?
      • Pat the Rat update:  He's been in the hospital for...
      • Stole this from Stalked In Oklahoma... http://www...
    • ►  September (32)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (14)
  • ►  2012 (330)
    • ►  December (27)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (41)
    • ►  September (55)
    • ►  August (98)
    • ►  July (70)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.