Sunday, October 27, 2013

I used to be a young, bold, crazy motherfucker.  Now, I'm an old, bold, conniving, crazy motherfucker.  You punks think you're my equal?  All you can do is pull off cheap and sleazy burglaries.  Rest of the time, you hide in your cars and trucks in shopping center parking lots with your lights on, because you know, in your heart of hearts, I do not fear you.

I will fuck you up.

You disabled my spellcheck. So can you spell

FUCK YOU?

Hey, fundamentalist Christians who have ganged up on me...wanna go meet Jesus?  Perhaps I can arrange the introduction...

Pat the Rat went to meet Jesus.  Wonder how he dealt with "Love thy neighbor as thyself?"

The question is, did Jesus ever exist?  Many think not.  A religious myth concoted by the Romans in order to control the masses.  It's possible. Even probable.  So do you worship a false God?  It certainly seems likely.

Next time I see some thug stalker wearing a big brass cross around his neck, I'm gonna put three .45 hollow points into the cross.  Then say hello to Jesus as you try to breathe through a big hole in your throat, you stupid shitbird.

No comments: