When things look really dark for me, I have discovered throughout my long life that God, or whatever you conceive him to be, intervenes. It is often very subtle, but all my life, when things looked really bleak, here comes another opportunity, out of the blue. I have never lost my faith. I am not a religious man, because religion is a creation of man and not of God, but a strong spiritual connection with The One has always carried me through. Just when it seems that things are as bad as they can get, along comes something to pick me up. Regardless of what is done to me, I will never lose my faith. There is a lot more to this life than meets the eye...
Yes, there is Good and there is Evil. Those who oppose us represent the forces of true Evil in this life. Do not lose faith. What we do here to fight this Evil matters more than you can surmise. Never quit.
Never, ever quit.
No comments:
Post a Comment