Happy New year, TI's.
Eat shit and die, perps.
Launched a mortar bomb toward the perps house precisely at midnight. Rattled their windows. That is nothing compared to what awaits them if they continue to fuck with me. Yeah, I'm a crazy old man, and I do not give a fuck. So pull another burglary, scumbags, but don't go outside in the daylight. You sabotaged my NVD, but that doesn't make me night blind. I have great optics and I can see you when you move in the shadows, and if I can see you, I can hit you. Keep that in mind, shitbirds. Your very lives hang in the balance.
To all the rest of you tormented individuals out there, feel my love and compassion for you. It is unlimited. I know your pain.
I am not a vicious man, but one who has been driven into this scenario by ten dollar thugs and twenty dollar amateurs. The latest was the attempt to set me up in a marijuana growing operation. It failed. I am eagerly awaiting the next ploy. I will defeat that, also, as I have so many times before.
I am a highly capable man, accustomed to surviving in hostile environments, such as this one. I will do what I must to survive, as I have always done.
So take heart, TI's. Our stories are beginning to get out there. We may never experience the justice we deserve, but we precede those who will.
Never quit.
Never, ever quit.
2 comments:
By standing and speaking out, by not laying down and dying despite being tortured and hunted, we are the beginning of the stirring of justice. We precede those who come after us. It is our duty, our calling and our accounting.
So very true.
Post a Comment