I'm going to quit watching the news. All it does is infuriate me at what is being done to my country.
I was a child of WW II. All my heroes were the soldiers, sailors, Marines and aircrew that fought so hard, sacrificed so much, and won in the end.
I seems to me that this winning attitude has disappeared, or is disappearing from America. Our politicians lie to us and most seem more interested in maintaining their power and lining their pockets than in serving the people who elected them. We are split right down the middle in this country. It is very sad to watch our decline.
I have enough trouble just surving the attacks constantly directed at me. I'm tired about worrying about things over which I have no control, which is futile. So I quit.
From now on, I'm going to concentrate solely on my own survival and let the world take care of itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment