They really hammered me electronically last night in my sleep. Woke up feeling like my head was going to explode. Far from the first time.
The prick across the street was out prowling around in the dark and I ridiculed him pretty heavily when I was on the phone with an old hunting buddy.
They act like nine-year-olds. When you tell them they're making fools of themselves, they throw temper tantrums. They can't handle the truth.
Cowards all.
It's Stalker Saturday. All the amateurs and wannabees come out on the weekends. Many are Evangelical Christian fundamentalists who have been sold a line of bullshit about doing God's work by attacking and stalking me, so it's a two gun day if I go out today.
Stalk me, put me in fear of my life or of bodily harm, and I will blow their shit all over the ground.
Cowards.
No comments:
Post a Comment