Friday, May 25, 2018

I gotta say this...in all my years of wandering the world and crossing multiple borders multiple times in well over 100 countries and on all seven continents, the psycho THUGS working for DEA and US Customs are the absolute dumbest motherfuckers I have ever encountered anywhere! Even the Angolans were smarter than you and they are a bunch of savage niggers!

If you shitsacks were any fucking GOOD, America would not be absolutely overwhelmed with drugs imported from all the earth's four corners, and, most particularly, from down south! Your CIA pals own the Afghani opium trade as they did in SE Asia during Nam, the Golden Triangle! GHWB was running that scam, ICYMI!!  Many of you cunts are too young to remember that! Air America! CAT!!  Ring any bells, fuckwads? Fayuca? No? I am NOT surprised! Fucking idiots! Ignorant fools! Incompetents!  THUGS! All muscle, no brains!

All you can do now is bird-dog an old smuggler like me, 40 fucking years after the fact!  Blow me!!

Sad. So very fucking sad!

No comments: