Still getting hit with the full Havana Diplomat treatment. I am manifesting the identical symptoms. Short term memory loss, hearing loss, spatial disorientation, dizziness, and very likely a TBI, but I have not yet been checked for it. I had one in Africa in 2009, a concussion from a fall, and my current symptoms are almost identical to that.
My lady is due in from Europe in a couple of weeks. I hope they don't kill me before she can arrive, because the baby-rapers are nailing me with the full monte!
I have a dear friend, also a TI, who "died" several years ago and returned after an excursion on the other side. Her predictions of the eventual disaster which will befall these spawns of Satan is the definition of horrible. Everybody dies. That includes snails, as well. So have your fun now, shitsacks! When you cross over, your fun will have ended.
For eternity!
No comments:
Post a Comment