I have been getting several hits on my November 7, 2013 post commenting about the photo that I just reposted a couple of days ago, The Wanderer. I have no clue why, but if you are simply more slime attempting to destroy me, go fuck your foul selves! You know where I live and I am already half dead from the constant hits anyway.
That was five years ago, you fucking fools, when I had a nigger parked in a pickup staking out my house every night. I had every legal right to blow his head off for the crime of aggravated stalking, which, in Florida as I have previously mentioned, is a forcible felony commensurate with rape, assault, and murder, but I restrained myself. Looking back five years later, I regret my decision.
I am, however, not a killer, nor have I ever killed anyone in my 75 years. This, of course, does not mean that I will not take a life in defense of my own, so if you're interested...
No comments:
Post a Comment