apparently are continuing to delusionally attempt to paint me as a man who doesn't know one end of a rifle from the other~! Two nights ago I was chatting with a Boer friend and mentioned that my disability prevents me from firing a rifle, something that I began doing at age 9~!! My friend knows that I was an accomplished African hunter and rifleman, and, also, that I am an accomplished pilot with extensive Africa experience~!! A hacker cunt panicked and locked my computer up tight and jammed my WiFi signal for hours~! Pitiable~!! Repugnant~!! Fuckwads are delusional~!! This is treason~! Terrorism in my beloved America~!
No wonder America is imploding, with shitmears such as that attacking Americans in direct and criminal contravention of every founding precept of America~!!~! But, considering the recent "Russia collusion" attempt to frame our president in an obvious coup attempt against the US Constitution and the American people, NOTHING this filth does surprises me~!! So what will they do when the final collapse occurs? Die like everyone else~! Stupid fucks~!
No comments:
Post a Comment