Thursday, October 1, 2020

You...

Gen-X/Millineals might want to watch this... This is a rifle with a 600 meter effective range on iron sights, not some damned varmint caliber popgun with no recoil and an electronic sight, and a 300 meter effective range~! The M1 Garand. I qualified Expert with this rifle at Ft. Jackson, SC in 1960 at age 17. One single round from this rifle between the target's belt and the top of his head and he is dead meat! You can shove your little popguns! Gimmie an M1~! I can clean your clocks at 500/600 meters before you even know that I am shooting at you! https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/storefront/ref=atv_cat_documentary?contentType=merch&contentId=documentary Currently, if rumors are correct, several Gen-X and millineal died-in-the-wool scumbags are trying to portray me as a man totally unfamiliar with firearms, instead of the minor expert and lifetime afficianado that I am. Or was. Give me an M1 and I can cancel any one or several of those worthless cunts within 500/600 meters of my creaky old ass, (which sounds like it would be a great deal of fun, as well as performing a much-needed public service for all patriotic, anti-Communist Americans), assuming, of course, that I can effectively fire one, given the current condition of what little remains of my left shoulder, which was basically destroyed due to the pitiable, and veery likely intentional, negligence of one Lt. Col. Cunt, and which literlly came within a few minutes of costing me my life~!!! But, then, what's a bit of fratricide matter among narcissistic psychopaths...

No comments: