Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sometimes, life offers you no choice but to fight.  When your back is against the wall, desperate times require desperate measures.  I fervently hope TI's will give up signing useless petitions that no one reads.  It is a futile gesture.  We must defend ourselves.  These merciless psychopaths offer us no choice but to fight. 

I hate traveling armed. Absolutely hate it. I wish there was some place I could go and live in peace, unarmed and unafraid.  But here, I am still unafraid.  I will go down fighting, if that is what it takes.  It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

I had a small handgun stolen from my truck the other day.  It was a handy little pocket rocket, but I have more guns and plenty of ammo to go with them.  If guns is what it takes to be free, then guns it is.

They try to force us into violence, poverty and isolation.  I have been wealthy and I am now poor, but I still have the will to survive.  They will not coerce me into violence like that poor dumb bastard Aaron Alexis who shot up the Washington Navy Yard a few weeks ago.

There is not question that he was a TI, but he was weak and innocent deaths resulted from his inability to fight off the depredations directed at him.  Not me.  I will never allow them to force me into rampant violence against innocents.

But, stalkers beware.  I will light you up like a Christmas tree if you stalk me.  You are on notice.This old man is not a soft target and never will be.  As long as there is breath in my body, I will fight.

2 comments:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

They will steal your breath if you allow it, never let them convince you that they can act without consequences. They are cowards, psychopaths, criminals and felons. See them for what they are, lay them naked before others as they have laid us naked and beaten upon their alters of crime. Always fight back. Regardless of what they do to us. Never believe that evil can win.

Apocalypto said...

Thank you for the encouragement. I certainly need it now. I have reached another low point in my life, but I will prevail. I refuse to lie down and die. I refuse to allow them to win.