Thursday, April 5, 2018

As I sit here in front of my monitor trying to relax, I find it almost impossible.  I am being hit, and hit hard!

I must consciously and constantly force myself to overcome the attacks against every muscle in my body, designed to force me into total exhaustion.

As I type this, I find my shoulders slowly beginning to rise and hunch tightly just below my neck. My forearms tingle. I get hit with momentary headaches.

THESE are the psycopathological crimes that I am constantly subjected to during every waking moment.

I am planning to leave this frozen shithole for warmer climes. The snails are well aware of it and are impeding my efforts in every way imaginable.

But, I will persist! These sons of motherless whores may kill me, but they will not defeat me!

I will never, ever quit until I am dead!

"For I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep!"


No comments: